Thursday, December 11, 2008

Play Dog Simulation Games

So, you enjoy playing games where you take care of your own dog? Well, what if you ARE the dog? Here you'll find a list of the games that I play. Updates may be found soon. If you join any of these, and have questions, slip me a message in the game, or even here or my email, and I'll get your questions answered if you do not want to bother the staff.

http://www.furry-paws.com/ - My Referral #: (please when signing up, put this referral # in the box provided - 638497) - Has to be my favorite game out there. There is no real worries about matching up to anyones' standards, you can own, train and breed dogs of nearly every breed. The staff are very friendly and respond to inquiry emails daily. This game is very easy and very fun. And a great way to 'kill' time for those who have nothing to do. Dogs are on a 'need to be taken care of daily' basis. But when you have to go on vacation or something, don't let someone log into your account to take care of your dogs, simply lock your account. Your dogs will not age or go hungry, nothing will happen on your account until you return and unlock them.

http://www.canis-equus.com/ - My Referral #: (please when signing up, put this referral # in the box provided - 3613) - This is not one of my favorites. The staff can be a little rude at times, (actually, every time that I've tried to contact them, I've always gotten either no response, or a very rude response), so it isn't the greatest if you get upset easily, but it's a great game if you like small games where you simply want to train and breed dogs and horses. (Yes, this game lets you have horses on it too).

http://www.horseland.com/ - My Referral #: (please when signing up, put this referral # in the box provided - 3964062) - This site has really gone downhill for the most part, but I have lines that I have been working on for years of being with Horseland. They often times do not answer emails, and when you try calling their phone number they never answer, and never call you back, whether you leave a message on their answering machine or not. They have been getting some horrible reviews over the changes, simply because that now make a lie (technically) on the fact that this game is "Free to Play". Yes, the game is free to sign up, free to own horses and dogs, etc. Very free, 100% free in fact. But, they have set up horseland to where you are FORCED to buy their currency with RL money (making it not free). They have reduced everyone's currency amount, and and raised prices for nearly everything. They are calling it the 'Great Horseland Depression'. Kind of amusing to some people though, to sit back and watch others fight. If you're looking for a website that is not flooded with people who enjoy trolling the lives of others, this site is DEFINETLY not for you. Like I said, I'm staying because I have lines that I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment